Topics: Old Voices For a New Show and Our Christmas Wish Lists
- This week the Carl and Stan of the GunDudes and Jason of Concealment Solutions join forces with Stephanie Staheli of SX3 — it’s about dang time!
Awesome quotes from this episode™
- “We don’t go off-topic. Ever.”
- “That explains why Carl is wearing a man-diaper.”
- “We would laugh at Stan (because he was always so tired on the show), now I get it.
- “There’s plenty of cushion for the pushin’!”
- “You’re a naughty target! Spank it!”
- “What’s ‘Dan Wesson’ code for?”
- “That goes straight to my hips.”
- SX3: Staheli’s Shooting Suppy and Indoor Range
- GunDudes app: Listen to our show on your smartphone, and support Joe the Web Guy™ in the process!
- Gun Rights Network app: All your favorite GRN shows in one convenient app!
What we did with guns this week™
- Stephanie is working on her new store and range in Payson, Utah and has been taking her kids shooting
- Jason is working on a lot of holsters
- Carl got a “promotion” and now lives in a big, brown UPS tractor truck. He also bought his wife a gun and is working on getting the right holster for her
- Stan shot a match… his first one since 2011?!
- Joe the Web Guy moved to his new “compound” in Cache County, Utah and has lost over 50-pounds – so far
Self-Defense in the News™
- Gun Zone: Because “Gun Free Zones” don’t work!™
Calls to Action
- Join the NRA: Sign up here and support your local GunDudes!
- MAG40: Now that you have a gun, you need some training on how, when, and why (and why not) to use your sidearm in a self-defense situation.
- Tell all your friends about GunDudes.com and listen to some of the shows on the Gun Rights Network.
- Take someone shooting!
Join the Conversation
Powered by Google+ Comments