Topic: Laser Training Devices
- This week we’re talking about more laser training devices.
Awesome quotes from this episode
- “I have scurvy, my teeth are falling out.”
- “I didn’t even neckbeard him!”
- “Why don’t you get out of your dungeon every once in a while? Sitting here in your troll pants…”
- “Apparently I cannot stop leaking out of my anus!”
- “Why is gas so cheap? Why is gold so cheap? Oh yeah, it’s because we’re going to have another crash!”
- “That’s like saying Orem and Provo aren’t the same town. They ARE.” No they’re not! “Come on, that’s like saying two people who are french kissing aren’t the same person!”
- “Hey, I don’t want to change the subject, but there’s a box over in the corner that says ‘women’s sequined thong’, what is that?!”
- Good Guys with Guns™: Tired of all the stories about bad guys using guns in the news? This app chronicles True Stories of Self-Defense™ collected from several sources! If you don’t have a smartphone you can check out the website instead.
- GunDudes app: Listen to our show on your smartphone, and support Joe the Web Guy™ in the process!
- Gun Rights Network app: All your favorite GRN shows in one convenient app!
What we did with guns this week™
- Carl bought some stuff from LA Police Gear.
- Joe the Web Guy™‘s father-in-law passed away and inherited his firearms.
- Tommy purchased an ELG,
- Nick got an RCBS Chargemaster and is selling an AR Pistol.
- Jason cleaned some of his guns.
And now, the News!™
- A story from Anaheim Hills, California (isn’t that the same as Anaheim? This story comes from Disney Land?!). A man went to get presents from his truck when a ski-mask wearing man allegedly broke in. When the homeowner went to put his truck in the garage the burglar reportedly hit him in the jaw with a pipe wrench. The homeowner ran to his home and retrieved his shotgun, then pursued the burglar. That’s a bad thing, folks. Don’t chase them down, that makes you the aggressor, not the perp.
Once again, it’s time for the GunDudes’ Misfire Award™
- A Florida man shot at a woman who was picking through his trash. Come on! Don’t do that!
- Ft. Knox Gun Safes: you’ve got to protect your guns — and your family. Get a Ft. Knox Gun Safe! Call Doug, tell him GunDudes sent ya. “You can’t burn this!”
- Sport Ear: the most perfect and customized hearing defense that your body will ever need. “I can still hear this!”
- NuManna Food Storage: To get you through whatever might come, comes in bucket with a hinged lid, easy to carry, stackable, very convenient, GMO-free, and actually tastes good!
- Concealment Solutions Holsters: get a discount by mentioning GUNDUDES with your order. Get a holster!
- GunFacts.Info: a woman is approximately 10 times more likely to be raped when she doesn’t have a gun, according to a Department of Justice study. What other Gun Facts is the media hiding from you?
- MagHolder.com: There’s no more comfortable way to carry an extra magazine than with a MagHolder. Use coupon code HOWDEEPISYOURLOVE and see what kind of discount you might get!
- Black Ice Coatings: is the finish on your gun less than perfect? Black Ice Coatings has got you covered!
- Tegra Arms: A Utah-made, carbon fiber AR lower? You betcha!
- Massad Ayoob Group: GunDudes will be hosting a MAG40 class, September 10th through 13th, 2014.
- North American Arms: convenient firearms for convenient carry.
- Lone Wolf Distributors: Everything you need for your Glock!
- Gun Rights Network: Protecting Liberty, one person at a time™.
Calls to Action
- Join the NRA: Sign up here and support your local GunDudes!
- MAG40: Now that you have a gun, you need some training on how, when, and why (and why not) to use your sidearm in a self-defense situation.
- Tell all your friends about GunDudes.com and listen to some of the shows on the Gun Rights Network
- Take someone shooting!
Join the Conversation
Powered by Google+ Comments