Awesome quotes from this episode
- “Stan missed episode 308.”
- “An old Hadron Collider?” “Stem cells and God-particles. Nice.”
- “We need to make like a fetus, and head on out of this conversation.”
- “There’s almost nothing that you can’t accomplish with a Dremel Tool.”
- “She’s got those beady little eyes!”
- “My daughters are like magpies: they’ll walk away with anything shiny.”
- “I’ve been watching a lot of Bob Ross recently.”
- “Are there show notes?!” “Only if Joe does them.” (Which I have.)
- Good Guys with Guns™: Tired of all the stories about bad guys using guns in the news? This app chronicles True Stories of Self-Defense™ collected from several sources! If you don’t have a smartphone you can check out the website instead.
- GunDudes app: Listen to our show on your smartphone, and support Joe the Web Guy™ in the process!
- Gun Rights Network app: All your favorite GRN shows in one convenient app!
What we did with guns this week™
- Mark Houskeeper went shooting with a “scientist Marine” from New York – and “forced” him to open carry afterwards.
- Stan did some work on his rifles – and bored Carl to sleep.
- Carl did some reloading – and bored us with a bunch of boring stuff that we thought was boring.
- Joe the Web Guy™ open carried while taking his family to Farr’s Ice Cream and got asked “excuse me, sir, why do you carry a weapon?” by a nice young mother. He replied “my family is very important to me, I want to be able to protect them if need be”. He also got his first harvest of honey from his hive! No, it’s not gun related, but prepper-related!
- Ft. Knox Gun Safes: you’ve got to protect your guns — and your family. Get a Ft. Knox Gun Safe! Call Doug, tell him GunDudes sent ya. “You can’t burn this!”
- NuManna Food Storage: To get you through whatever might come, comes in bucket with a hinged lid, easy to carry, stackable, very convenient, GMO-free, and actually tastes good!
- MagHolder.com: There’s no more comfortable way to carry an extra magazine than with a MagHolder. Use coupon code HOWDEEPISYOURLOVE and see what kind of discount you might get!
- GunFacts.Info: a woman is approximately 10 times more likely to be raped when she doesn’t have a gun, according to a Department of Justice study. What other Gun Facts is the media hiding from you?
- Concealment Solutions Holsters: get a discount by mentioning GUNDUDES with your order. Get a holster!
- Sport Ear: the most perfect and customized hearing defense that your body will ever need. “I can still hear this!”
- North American Arms: convenient firearms for convenient carry.
- Lone Wolf Distributors: Everything you need for your Glock!
- Massad Ayoob Group: GunDudes will be hosting a MAG40 class, September 10th through 13th, 2014. Sign up now!
- Black Ice Coatings: is the finish on your gun less than perfect? Black Ice Coatings has got you covered!
- Gun Rights Network: Protecting Liberty, one person at a time™.
And Now the News™!
- Rich M. sent in a story about two men who broke into a home, assaulted two women, and struck an 11-year old child on the head. The commotion woke the homeowner, who obtained his gun, engaged the intruders, and caused them to flee. One was later found dead on the scene. The homeowner is not expected to be charged (good!).
Misfire Award™ – GunDudes for Gun Safety™ edition
- In Sacramento, California, a 34-year old man was arrested after he allegedly fired a handgun. He was showing his friends his gun, and hadn’t checked to ensure it was unloaded. The round in the chamber was reportedly discharged, the police were called, and an arrest was made. Don’t be that guy: triple-check your guns to make sure they’re unloaded.
Calls to Action
- Join the NRA: Sign up here and support your local GunDudes!
- MAG40: Spots are filling up fast!
- Tell all your friends about GunDudes.com and listen to some of the shows on the Gun Rights Network
- Take someone shooting!
Join the Conversation
Powered by Google+ Comments