On this week’s show, Steve Koski joins us again to talk about what we want Stan-ta Claus to bring us this year.
Stuff we did with guns this week
- Steve has been getting back into some dry fire practice. A little training at home.
- Tommy lost a magazine… then found it again.
- Stan tested his AR-10.
- Carl did some looking for guns on KSL.com classifieds.
Guns in the News
- Asian World Market owner recalls scaring off robbery suspect with a gun.
- Texas burglar calls 9-1-1 — but the homeowner makes a lot of mistakes in the process of holding the bad guy for the police. We’ll tell you how you could make better choices.
- Richard J. sent in a story about a toy gun falling apart during a robbery.
- Ft. Knox Gun Safes: The best safes in the industry.
- Concealment Solutions: The best chin-beard on any holster maker around.
- Crusader Weaponry: Get an AR-10 Stanbow while you can, it’s on the ban list.
- Lone Wolf Distributors: Everything you need to upgrade your Glock.
- MagHolder.com: Horizontal mag holders
- Beacon Brass
- GunDudes the Android app
- What do we want from Stan-ta Claus this year.
Stuff we saw on Facebook
- Ted Nugent was quoted as saying “If guns kill people, all mine are defective.”
Memorable quotes from this episode
- Speaking of dead hookers… – Stan
- No, that’s me that gets whipped. – Tommy
- Someone broke into his truck and stole his Mickey Mouse pillow case. – Steve
- Wait, wait, wait a second! What does this have to do with guns? – Carl
- Mark treats me like a fella should. – Carl
- I’m approaching Stan’s age and his mental capacity. — Steve
Calls to action
- Join the NRA.
- Take someone shooting — for free… supply the ammo and everything!
- Listen to the other shows on the Gun Rights Radio Network.
- Listen to some other pro-gun podcasts.