This week it’s only Stan and Carl (Tommy hates our listeners). We have a great interview with Massad Ayoob and Gail Peppin about the GSSF.
What we did with guns this week
- Stan helped a college student sight-in his deer rifle — that counts as taking someone shooting
- Carl signed up for the GSSF — twice. He claims it was a mix-up, but we know he did it on purpose.
- Ft. Knox Safes: You can’t get a better-made safe — it’s a veritable vault!
- Concealment Solutions: Carl likes his Black Mamba, Stan likes his Sidewinder, and Joe the Web Guy has one of each!
- Crusader Weaponry: with baked-in custom goodness — and love!
- Lone Wolf Dist.: If you’re a Glock guy, you need to know about Lone Wolf!
Guns in the News
- 72-year-old California man shoots and kills intruder as he was coming in a window. We don’t like that he shot “at a window”, rather than identifying his target before placing his finger on the trigger.
- We talk with Massad Ayoob and Gail Peppin about GSSF.
- No misfire award this week — we’re trying to keep the episode short. Yeah, that’s a good excuse. We’ll go with that.
- We got a bunch of email this week… but we’re trying to keep this episode short, so we’re not going to read any this week. Because Tommy hates the listeners.
- Join the NRA
- Register to vote
- Make sure you vote
- Listen to the other shows on the GRRN (and donate!)
- Check out the pictures from MAG40. Carl can’t figure out how to use email so the “Canadian open-carry” pictures/videos are still “pending”.
- Take someone shootin’ or huntin’ — or both.
Stuff we mentioned
- “To blave…” The Princess Bride
- When a Man Loves a Woman by Percy Sledge
- West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys