“Anyone can teach you how to shoot… but you need to know what to do after you shoot.”
Because everyone was so tired, we put together a few microcasts from this week’s MAG40 class and strung them together into a single episode.
- First we talk with Gail Pepin from the ProArms podcast, Jason from Concealment Solutions, and Tom.
- Gail scored a 297, Carl scored a 294.
- The second is an interview with one of our class graduates Eric who did the entire class one-handed.
- He’s “about 45″ and has been shooting for about 8 years.
- He lost his right-hand when he was 17, almost lost an eye, and has had to learn to cope with his “challenges” — even becoming left-handed in the process.
- He scored 297.
Podcasters Round Table
- The last one is a last night talk with Trevor Furlote from Canadian Reload Radio, Ryan Roquin from the GunRunner podcast, Zack Calson from the GunGuys podcast, and Stan and Carl representing the GunDudes.
- Trevor, the Canadian, had to put up with Carl being his Range Officer during the training (poor guy). He scored a perfect 300 — and tied with Massad Ayoob.
- The shooter that Stan was Range Officer for ran into some malfunctions. He had a squib (which we’ll talk about in an upcoming video), and a few others. We bring this up because eventually everyone will have a malfunction, and it’s important to know what to do to (1) stay safe at the range, and (2) recover from a malfunction when you’re in a self-defense situation.
- The next GunDudes MAG40 will be September 11th through 14th, 2013.
- We’d like to thank Massad Ayoob and Gail Peppin for coming out and helping educate everyone who was able to attend.
- We’d also like to thank all the other podcasters who were not only present, but added so much to the conversation.
- We’d also like to thank everyone who was able to attend the course! Without you there wouldn’t have been a course!
- We’d also like to thank our sponsors for helping all of this happen.
- And we’d also like to thank every one of our listeners for putting up with us and tuning in each week. At the end of the day, we do all of this for you!