What we did with guns
- Carl renovated his man cave. He added shelves, organized a bunch of stuff, found some stuff he’d lost, and other stuff that he didn’t know he was missing. “They’re not dolls, they’re action figures! Action. Figures.”
- Tommy loaded 700 rounds, went shooting a bunch, did some running, hurt his neck, put some sand paper decals on his Glock — and looked like a tacky prostitute on Las Vegas Blvd.
- Stan got some parts for his Glock, reloaded some, and chocked a horse. Oh wait, not that last one.
- Joe (the web guy) started carrying his new sidearm in his new Concealment Solutions holster — and LOVES it!
- Robert H. sends in story from Las Vegas, Nevada: sword-wielding robber killed at the Dairy Queen — shot by an employee.
- Steve sends in a story from Illinois (where you have to have F.O.I.D. cards): homeowner shoots one of two intruders with a .357 Magnum — at point blank range!
- Ft. Knox Gun Safes: Rolls Royce? Pshaw! It’s more like the Bently of safes.
- Concealment Solutions: Holsters made by Mister Chin-beard himself! We use ‘em, we love ‘em… and use promo code GUNDUDES to get a discount… or don’t and tell Jason to apply it to the Orem Police Department’s new Police Dog fund.
- Crusader Weaponry: Fixing your gun and teaching you how to use ‘em.
- Lone Wolf Dist.: If you have a Glock, you need to have Lone Wolf, like, bookmarked, or something!
- CRKT Knives: We all carry one.
- Arms of America
- Beacon Brass: Is there anything prettier than copper and tin mixed together?
- Mark B. sends in a story that doesn’t involve guns, but thinks we’ll enjoy it: “New Jersey Police think road rage incident was drug deal gone bad” when one sold the other mulch instead of pot.
- This week Tom talks about increasing your speed while shooting.
- Brett sends in an email about Colt making made-in-America pistols for our Troops.
- Ryan M. sends in an email about a Lone Wolf 15 lower.
- Paul B. talks about attending MAG40 and needing to buy ammo locally. Don’t forget your local Wal-Mart, Sportsman’s Warehouse, etc. He also had Jason from Concealment Solutions make a belt for his 10-year old.
- Kevin sends in an email from the Contact Us form on this very website… it worked! and talks about JIC-brand IWB holsters.
- Chris Y. sends in an email about a Councilman in Jeffersontown, Louisiana musing about the City paying for citizens to take the required training class — in light of the recent shootings.
- Brett sends in an email about buying a holster for a good deal.
Calls to action
- Join the NRA
- If you’ve already joined the NRA, consider joining the GOA and SAF.
- Listen to some other shows: GRRN, The Survival Podcast, Canadian Reload Radio.
- Take someone shooting!
- Go rent a betamax.
- Buy 1,000 rounds of ammo for your carry gun
Music, movies, and other stuff we butchered
- This is Spinal Tap: “Ours goes to eleven”
- Tom Sawyer
- Indiana Jones
- Saturday Night Live: “… in a van, down by… the river!”
- Born in East L.A.: “Dave’s not here, man!”
- Cars: “Speed. I am speed. One winner. 54 losers.”
- Up!: “Squirrel!”
- Music and the Spoken Word: ”Produced in the shadows of the everlasting hills…”
- Princess Bride: “Hello, my name is Benito Papendorf. I kill the salmon. Prepare to die.”