This week Tom, Stan, and Carl get together to talk about fun .22′s. Then later, John Hodoway joins us during the email section.
(outline and links coming soon)
The guys talk about counting cards in Vegas, and how if you leave the table after winning your first hand you can “retire undefeated”.
- Ft. Knox Safes: these safes are made out of hard metal!
- Concealment Solutions: they’re darn easy to put on — clip on, clip off!
- Crusader Weaponry: think of Crusader Weaponry when you hear the beep!
- Lone Wolf Dist.: You want a better barrel? You want to build your own gun? Lone Wolf Dist.
- Daryl writes in, police are investigating the alleged shooting of an alleged home invader. Where was he shot? In the buttocks.
- Gary sent in a story about a homeowner who shot and killed one home invader.
- Lisa sends in a sotry about a 73-year-old who holds a burglar for police with — wait for it — a BB gun
- Fun .22s
- Interesting .22s
- John Hodoway