What we did with guns this (and last) week:
- Carl had an anniversary
- Tom went to a night shoot
- Tom and Carl shot some re-loads — without any malfunctions
- Tom bought a rifle loading die so he could load some .223… the part was $10, the shipping was $27
- GunDudes went to the tactical carbine course taught by Crusader Weaponry‘s “Mad Ogre”, George Hill.
- Sponsors: Ft. Knox gun safes, Lone Wolf Distributors
- A Florida man who police say wanted to rob a gold store was shot by the store owner. Yes, folks, this guy found a way to turn gold into lead.
- A Texas homeowner shoots at a man who had broken into his detached garage.
- Mark Burns sent in a story a Pennsylvania woman tried to hide fireworks from Pittsburgh police. She was shooting off Roman Candles when she saw a police car approach, so she covered the firework with her hand to try and “hide” it from the officers. She was cited, and was burned in the process.
- We all headed over to Café Rio to talk about the class and the fun we had at the tactical carbine course.
- Sponsors: Crusader Weaponry, Concealment Solutions
- We talk with “Headshot Willy” about an incident he had while shooting .50-cal with his church’s Young Men’s group… and getting a ricochet to the head! Check out the third video below.
- We talk a bit about George Hill’s book, Uprising USA and his websites MadOgre.com and WeTheArmed.com.
- We talk about Zach Hill’s book, Uprising Italia and his website MinimumWageHistorian.com.
Movies we mentioned:
Calls to action:
- Join the NRA
- Register to vote, then
- Get out and vote!
- Listen to some other shows on the Gun Rights Radio Network