Topic: Ben Stoeger Class
- This week we are officially back to talk with Steve Koski about his recent Ben Stoeger class.
Awesome quotes from this episode
- “Is this show still on the air?”
- “I’m cheap, so I like to make every shot count.”
- “Somebody needs to take Travis’ fingers, and break them!”
- “Not when all the doors are locked! … I’m a trucker, the world is my urinal.”
- Good Guys with Guns™: Tired of all the stories about bad guys using guns in the news? This app chronicles True Stories of Self-Defense™ collected from several sources! If you don’t have a smartphone you can check out the website instead.
- GunDudes app: Listen to our show on your smartphone, and support Joe the Web Guy™ in the process!
- Gun Rights Network app: All your favorite GRN shows in one convenient app!
What we did with guns this week™
- The Dudes shot a match in the steady rain.
- Joe the Web Guy™ has been preparing for his County Organizing Convention – because keeping guns in the right hands starts with gun-friendly politicians.
Guns in the news
In the parking lot of a Macey’s grocery store right here in Utah (Orem, to be precise): Man shoots and kills would-be carjacker outside store. A 31-year-old, lawfully armed man with a Concealed Firearm Permit reportedly heard a woman’s screams as she was being pulled from her SUV by another man. He ran to the woman’s aid and the bad guy lunged at him in an attempt to take his weapon. The armed citizen fired once, stopping both attacks. The bad guy was wanted on “several felony warrants”.
The backstory, which the good guy didn’t know, was that the bad guy had already been in two high-speed chases that day, and have already stolen two vehicles that day, and was attempting to steal a third.
In Texas, two self-proclaimed ISIS Jihadists (one who had been previously identified by the F.B.I. as a jihadist terrorism suspect) showed up at an art exhibit where cartoons of the Muhammad were on display. The Jihadists were reportedly wearing body armor, carrying rifles, and some reports indicated they had explosives on their persons as well. A lawfully armed man (an off-duty police officer, hired as security for the event) was able to see what was going on, shot both men, killing them. He was injured in the process, but is expected to make a full recovery. Only 16 weeks prior, a similar scenario unfolded outside the Charlie Hedbo offices in France where many were killed by the jihadists. In the United States, where we are heavily armed, only the bad guys were killed, and only one guy was injured. Keep that in mind ISIS!
- Ft. Knox Gun Safes: you’ve got to protect your guns — and your family. Get a Ft. Knox Gun Safe! Call Doug, tell him GunDudes sent ya. “You can’t burn this!”
- NuManna Food Storage: To get you through whatever might come, comes in bucket with a hinged lid, easy to carry, stackable, very convenient, GMO-free, and actually tastes good!
- Massad Ayoob Group: Get trained!
- Concealment Solutions Holsters: get a discount by mentioning GUNDUDES with your order. Get a holster!
- GunFacts.Info: a woman is approximately 10 times more likely to be raped when she doesn’t have a gun, according to a Department of Justice study. What other Gun Facts is the media hiding from you?
- MagHolder.com: There’s no more comfortable way to carry an extra magazine than with a MagHolder. Use coupon code HOWDEEPISYOURLOVE and see what kind of discount you might get!
- Black Ice Coatings: is the finish on your gun less than perfect? Black Ice Coatings has got you covered!
- Sport Ear: the most perfect and customized hearing defense that your body will ever need. “I can still hear this!”
- Tegra Arms: A Utah-made, carbon fiber AR lower? You betcha!
- North American Arms: convenient firearms for convenient carry.
- Lone Wolf Distributors: Everything you need for your Glock!
- Gun Rights Network: Protecting Liberty, one person at a time™.
Calls to Action
- Join the NRA: Sign up here and support your local GunDudes!
- MAG40: Now that you have a gun, you need some training on how, when, and why (and why not) to use your sidearm in a self-defense situation.
- Tell all your friends about GunDudes.com and listen to some of the shows on the Gun Rights Network.
- Take someone shooting!